There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.
Gilbert K. Chesterton
Complex World Design
Multiple screen devices and adaptable framework constructions expose a walk through the looking glass into 360° surrounding projections of free floating worlds, themes and stories; a walk to level up our knowledge and vision from playful encounters with single points of interest to complex simulation platforms and interconnected network experiences; an offer of alternate realities and uncovered thinking models for testing out new territories of exploration and imagination around us, and within us.
- Event marketing & promotion roadshows
- Location based entertainment
- CAVE & screen installations
- Scientific visualizations
- Alternative content networks